Cate Parr on Etsy
things that don’t exist: Prince of Egypt on Broadway
things that need to exist: Prince of Egypt on Broadway
If you live anywhere near Evansville Indiana please be safe because apparently 10 women have been abducted and now they’re saying it’s a possible serial killer sO please don’t go anywhere alone
THANK GOD PEOPLE REBLOGGED THIS BECAUSE I’M NOT FAR FROM THERE AND THERES NO FUCKING INFORMATION OUT ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW THANKS AGAIN TUMBLR FOR TELLING ME MORE THAN ANY NEWS SOURCE EVER WOULD
Southwestern Indiana be careful!!!
Queer Dean Month: Dean + favorite queer moments
Dissolve the Ferguson PD.
WHAT THE ACTUAL HELL!
And don’t transfer them to another town neither. Get rid of em altogether.
Then, the suit alleges, “the deputies became confrontational, frightening and intimated [the] minor child. Unprovoked and without cause, the deputies grabbed [the child], choked him around the neck and threw him to the ground. [The child] was shirtless and suffered bruising, choke marks, scrapes and cuts across his body.” As a finale, the suit alleges, the officers hog tied him on the ground.
i have a special folder for photos of small dogs snoozing on large sleeping places
- Referring to any four-legged animal as a weird dog
- Massively underestimating the number of nearly uncountable objects
- Massively overestimating the number of clearly countable objects
- Bad puns in TV episode titles
Never over it.
Touch - Troye Sivan
Only on Tumblr could you find advice on being buried alive in the same post as advice on cereal dust.
1. Disney, take note. Female characters don’t always have to be pretty.
2. Even if Korrasami will never happen in canon, they’re giving us plenty to work with without going into the realm of queer baiting.
3. I never expected they’d let a female character go bald and have tattoos. Bravo. Bra fucking vo. Also: so Aang.
the thing to realize here is that conservatives find the idea of paying workers a livable wage so absurd that they make hyperbolic comparisons like this
because fifteen dollars an hour and a hundred thousand dollars an hour both mean the same thing to them; more than you deserve
^That commentary is very important.
im p sure its doing its job of raising awareness pretty well